Call For Abstracts
This is to inform you that the above-mentioned conference will be hosted by Makerere Universityscheduled for July 20-23, 2014.
The annual scientific conference under the theme “Research and Innovations forum for sustainable regional Development: A decade of Sida Partnership” will converge researchers from the region and the venue will be at Entebbe.
This is to request you to submit abstract to the email firstname.lastname@example.org and please note the following important dates:
- Submission of abstract is now open and will close on March 15, 2014.
- Notification of Acceptance of abstracts: This will be on March 22, 2014
- Submission of Papers: Starts on March 16th and closes on April 30, 2014.
The abstracts should outline aims, content and conclusions of the papers. They should include the title, author’s name, affiliation, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number and fax numbers and should not exceed 300 words.
The scope of the conference will be broad, covering aspects of engineering, architecture, art, industrial design, surveying and land management. The articles submitted will be peer reviewed and published online and should be in the following thematic areas:
- Improving the Performance of Infrastructure and Land Management.
- Architecture, Physical Planning, Urbanism, Built Environment Conservation and Efficiency in Building.
- Water Resources and Environmental Engineering.
- Engineering Materials and Applications. Harnessing Mineral Resources for Economic and Industrial Development.
- Renewable and Sustainable Energy Systems.
- Power Systems, Mechatronics and Nanotechnology
- Information and Communication Technology; and Geographical Information Systems for Rural Development.
- Visual art, multimedia, and industrial design.
- Innovations and cluster initiatives
- And related areas.
It is anticipated that the proposed papers will present findings describing the Contribution of scientific research in development.
Related conference progress and information will be communicated in due course.