Date(s) - 30/08/2022
The Dean School of Engineering in the College of Engineering, Design, Art and Technology (CEDAT) cordially invites the general public to a Ph.D. public defense by Mr. Felix Twinomucunguzi. The event is scheduled for Tuesday 30th August 2022 starting at 2:00 p.m. in the CEDAT Conference Room.
Thesis Title: A SOCIAL-TECHNICAL HAZARD ANALYSIS OF EMERGING ORGANIC CONTAMINANTS IN PERI- URBAN SHALLOW WATER IN UGANDA.
Dr. Martin Kalibbala – Training and Capacity Development Department, NWSC, Kampala.
• Assoc. Prof. Dorothy Okello – Dean, School of Engineering
• Prof. J. B. Kirabira – Department of Mechanical Engineering
• Dr. Robinson Odong- Department of Zoology, Entomology and Fisheries Sciences, CONAS.
• Dr. Herbert Kalibbala- Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering.
• Assoc. Prof. A. Muwanga- Department of Geology, CONAS.
• Dr. Jamiat Nanteza-Department of Geography, Geoinformatics and Climatic Sciences, CAES
• Prof. Frank Kansiime- Department of Environmental Management CAES.
• Dr. Robinah Kulabako- Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
Attached below is the abstract