To: All Students & staff of CEDAT
From : CEDAT BURSAR
Subject: SUBMISSION OF ACCOUNT NUMBERS
Deadline: FRIDAY, 16/03/2012, MID DAY
The following categories students should provide their account details;
(A) All Students in the following categories should forward their Bank Accounts to respective class representatives with immediate effect
(B) Students are highly cautioned NOT to hand in any account details of their relatives or friends; you will not blame anyone in case of any disappointment whatsoever.
- 1. GOVERNMENT STUDENTS
- All government students 1st and final years (For all programmes) in the college will receive special Faculty allowance.
- All Government students 2nd and 3rd years will receive internship allowance
- Government students 4th year Architecture will receive internship allowance.
- 2. PRIVATE STUDENTS
- All 1st year students pursuing Diploma in Civil Surveying will receive presidential internship allowance
- All 2nd year students for all programmes including those from MTSIFA will receive presidential internship allowance
- 3rd year students from the former faculty of Technology. In essence this excludes MTSIFA and all 3rd year students offering 3- year courses in CEDAT.
- 4th year students in the department of Architecture.
NOTE 1 : 3 LISTS ARE EXPECTED FROM EACH CLASS:
- IST AND FINAL YEAR STUDENTS (GOVERNMENT)
- 2ND,3RD ALL PROGRAMMES AND 4TH YEAR ARCHITECTURE(GOVERNMENT)
- 1ST YEAR CIVIL SURVEYING, 2ND YEAR ALL PROGRAMMES, 3RD YEAR STUDENTS FROM FORMER TECHNOLOGY PROGRAMMES EXLUDING 3- YEAR COURSES, PLUS 4TH YEAR ARCHITECTURE(PRIVATE STUDENTS)
NOTE 2 : PRESIDENTIAL INERNSHIP ALLOWANCE:
ALL STUDENTS SUPPOSED TO GO FOR INTERNSHIP SHALL BENEFIT. BUT GOVERNMENT STUDENTS WILL BE TOPPED UP ON THE GOVERNMENT INTERNSHIP ALLOWANCE TO BE AT THE SAME LEVEL WITH PRIVATE STUDENTS.
Thank You All.
|Attachment Name||Attachment Type|
|Notice to students: Account Numbers||DOC||PS|