How to Apply
By using the online application system. You need to submit a full CV, two academic references, TOEFL/Academic IELTS score (only applicants from non-English speaking countries), certificates and a personal statement describing your interest in the program and research proposal.
For full details of required documents, admission guidelines and research topics please visit: http://ejust.edu.eg/main/international-admission/general-admission
For the online submission please access: http://ejust.edu.eg/AfricanAdmission/
Application Period: February 1 – March 1, 2017
The Scholarship is a full scholarship that covers tuition fees, accommodation, monthly stipend, flight ticket, and medical & life insurance.
Scholarships are available in the following areas:
- Electronics and Communications Engineering,
- Computer Science and Engineering,
- Mechatronics and robotics engineering,
- Industrial Engineering and Systems Management
- Material Science and Engineering,
- Energy Resources Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Chemicals and Petrochemicals Engineering.
For more information about the international admission please contact Regional and International Affairs Office: firstname.lastname@example.org www.ejust.edu.eg