- 12 Fellowships of € 5,000 each, will be granted to 12 African Ph.D students enrolled in an African University
- 2 Fellowships of € 10,000 each, will be granted to 2 African postfoctoral researchers working in a laboratory, research institute registered in one of the region’s countries.
Closing date for applications if 29th April 2016. For more information and to apply, visit www.fwis.fr
- Having obtained a PhD in Life or Physical Sciences
- Having the nationality of a Sub-Saharan African Country
- Working in a Research Laboratory or Institution in one of the region’s countries or being enrolled in a doctoral programme at a University in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Candidates must be no more than 40 years old by the end of the application period for PhD and not more than 45 for post-doctoral
L’Oreal – UNESCO For Women in Science Sub-Saharan Africa Fellowships