The Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering is organising an exhibition stand during the Second National Conference on Communications
(NCC) from 10 – 11 September 2012 at Serena Hotel Kampala. A note to invite you to register as part of the Department’s exhibition stand to showcase projects and research relevant to Uganda’s communications sector.
The NCC provides an opportunity to build capacity and strengthen the academic and industry communities in communications particularly in the research of locally relevant solutions. The NCC provides students, researchers, developers, and practitioners with a platform to address new research challenges, share solutions and discuss issues relevant to the communications sector of Uganda. The theme for the Second NCC is ‘Exploring Technology for National Development’ and the topic areas are:
- Communication Systems
- Next Generation Networks, Protocols & Services
- Services, Applications and Business
- Information Infrastructure
- Energy and Communications
- National Plans, Policies and Education
More information about the Second NCC is available at http://www.cedat.mak.ac.ug/ncc
To register to participate in the exhibition stand, please send the following information to Peterson Mwesiga at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 17th August 2012:
- Project/Research Name
- NCC topic area to which project/research is associated
- Contact person (including name, telephone number and email address) Transport will be provided for exhibitors to and from CEDAT on both days of the exhibition.
|Attachment Name||Attachment Type|
|NWSE Journal: Call for Abstracts||DOC|