Prof. Xiaoli presented a talk on Geomatics Technics in Deformation Monitoring in the CEDAT Main hall on Monday 26th March 2012 at 2:00pm. He will also take the occasion to talk about study opportunities at his University.
Prof. Xiaoli is a Professor of Geomatics and holds a PhD from the School of Civil and Mining Engineering – University of Sydney, Australia and a Bachelor of Engineering from the Central South University of Technology, Changsha, China.
He holds membership with the:
- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), U.K.
- Hong Kong Institute of Engineering Surveyors (HKIES)
- Chartered Institute of Civil Engineering Surveyors (CICES), U.K.
- International Association of Geodesy (IAG)
- Institute of Surveyors, Australia (ISA)
- Chinese Society for Geodesy, Photogrammetry and Cartography (CSGPC), China
- Hong Kong Society for Photography and Remote Sensing (HKSPRS)
- American Geophysical Union (AGU), U.S.A.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), U.S.A.
- Institution of Navigation (ION), U.S.A.
- Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS).
|Attachment Name||Attachment Type|
|Public Lecture on Geomatics Technics||DOC||PS|