Sociology for Technology helps the student of architecture to synchronise the needs of society and the architectural theories and practices, in the development of the built environment.
- Explore the social and cultural impact of engineering innovations.
- Discuss how technology shapes culture and how culture shapes technology.
- Teach how human behaviour affects design decisions within engineering
- Demonstrate that values are embedded within technology.
- Show international focus on specific technologies.
|Attachment Name||Attachment Type|
|TEC2101 Sociology for Technology||DOC||PS|