Branding, Printed & Digital media
Applying Design Theory and Methodology. This course explores, through visual images, the potential aesthetics and communication exemplified in word visual, community, corporate design and image-type-layout relationships. Design strategies, commissions and work follow up, work positioning and customer service through Research projects (Prerequisite IFA2216)
The course aims to give the students’ abilities to:
- Identify the importance of collaborative design processes in contemporary design practice.
- Select, discuss and apply theories/issues to explain the significance of visual communication in graphic design.
- Participate in collaborative peer learning activities in order to develop critical and analytical required in resolving solutions for advertising design tasks.
- Appreciate the influence of technological advancement in advertising design communication.
- To realize the importance of participating and understanding what is involved in the production process for advertising design.
- Understand the language employed in advertising industry.
|Attachment Name||Attachment Type|
|Advertising Design 2 IFA 3213||DOC||PS|