Explore aspects of research as an art for Human animals and birds to express diameters, situations for portrailine, Nature, Cartoon excecution for Art Desciplines. This course divided into course units /topics:
- Identification of themes of field subjects with emphasis to develop visual ideas.
- Concepts and themes to be used in individual studios electives (Drawing as a service)
- Looking at drawing as a means in it self
- To strengthen students creativity in the use of selected materials and techniques through field research in drawing.
- To make a student confident and independent in terms of ideas, concepts through studio practice so as to understand the drawing and design process in other disciplines of art.
- To understand drawing as an end in It itself through research and new approaches to drawing problems
|Attachment Name||Attachment Type|
|Drawing III IFA 3102||DOC||PS|