This course introduces students to various technological skills in industries and provides on-the-job training and exposure.
- Expose students to practical aspects of engineering and construction activities
- Provide an opportunity to students to relate the knowledge obtained during lectures to actual field operations
- Create an understanding of the roles played by different project personnel during project execution
- Enable students learn how to work in a team (casual workers, technicians, engineers, etc).
- Teach students different engineering ethics necessary for career building
- Enhance problem solving capacity of the students using available appropriate technology and surrounding conditions
- Enable students to have a hands-on with tools and equipment not readily available in the University laboratories and are of great importance in the engineering field.
- Enable students appreciate various challenges faced in the field and critical areas necessitating further research studies.
|Attachment Name||Attachment Type|
|CIV2301 Industrial Training I||DOC||PS|
CIV 2301 Industrial Training I