Organisation theory is a fundamental subject within modern managerial education. The purpose of the course is to present the fundamental concepts of the organisation theory. Introduction to various approaches to an organisation must teach the students to complete macro- and micro-analysis of organisations in the context of their development and interaction with the environment. The main purpose of the course is to create modern outlook that could be a basis for practical work in any management position.
- Describes the essential features of organizations
- Enables students to understand the factors shaping these features
- Enables students to appreciate the evolution of different organizational designs/types
- Creates an understanding of how managers may build and change organizations
- Creates an understand of how different organizational forms impact on the individual within organizations
|Attachment Name||Attachment Type|
|CIV3101 Organizational theory for Engineering||DOC||PS|