This course draws upon evolution of Information Communication Technologies as a precursor to applications of computers in day-to-day life. This is critical for any student going into the field of engineering.
- To discuss the evolution of the computing and information communication technology,
- To enable students identify the types of computers,
- To enable students identify the hardware components of the computer,
- To enable students execute basic office automation tasks including word processing, working with spreadsheets and preparing computer-aided presentations,
- To introduce students to browsing of the internet and use of email.
|Attachment Name||Attachment Type|
|EMT1104 Information Communication and Technology I||DOC||PS|