Competency in a programming language is prerequisite to the study of computer engineering. Object-oriented programming, event-driven applications, and the use of extensive APIs (application programming interfaces) are fundamental tools that computer engineering students need early in their academic program.
- Describe how computer engineering uses or benefits from programming fundamentals.
- Identify the appropriate paradigm for a given programming problem.
- Use a suitable programming language to implement, test, and debug algorithms for solving simple problems.
- Describe the way a computer allocates and represents these data structures in memory.
- Outline the philosophy of object-oriented design and the concepts of encapsulation, subclassing, inheritance, and polymorphism.
|Attachment Name||Attachment Type|
|EMT1202 Information Communication Technology II||DOC||PS|