This shall be carried out in a firm doing Computer Engineering or Related Work. This training goes on for ten weeks during which the student is supervised by a member of the teaching staff of the department. The student prepares a report discussing the training environment, lessons learnt, challenges faced and recommendations. This report has to be approved by both the training officer at the training firm and the student’s supervisor and should be handed in to the said concerned parties before the beginning of the academic year.
By undertaking the Industrial Training programme, the student will be able to:
- Communicate effectively with fellow workers and supervisors in issues related to projects undertaken.
- Demonstrate and practice good working ethics and to internalize excellence.
- Attest and practice high-quality organizational skills in enhancing individual and group effectiveness and productivity.
- Demonstrate creativity and innovation in solving problems related to real-life projects.
- Exhibit pleasant interpersonal skills in developing understanding and appreciation of individual differences and interpersonal skills in building self-confidence.
- Work independently or under very minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate good planning, good management, constant monitoring and quality delivery of project undertaken.
|Attachment Name||Attachment Type|
|CMP2301 Industrial Training I||DOC||PS|