The computer is an electronic device whose design and manufacture utilizes a great deal of instrumentation and control engineering concepts. A student of computer engineering has to be exposed to the relevance of these fundamental concepts in the design of computer circuitry.
This course aims at:
- Enabling student understand that control systems are a daily phenomena, that virtually everything needs feedback, that electronic or electromechanical systems most times include a feedback loop, either explicitly or implicitly.
- Giving the student knowledge of analog and digital control engineering concepts.
- Knowledge of procedures for measuring and improving the reliability of digital components within measuring systems.
- Knowledge of the formal standards governing instrument calibration procedures and measurement system performance.
- An introduction on the topic of sensors and their use within instrumentation systems.
- Knowledge of the principles and theory of measurement
|Attachment Name||Attachment Type|
|CMP4102 Instrumentation and Control Engineering||DOC||PS|