The course enables students to experience what happens in industry by allowing them to work alongside practicing engineers on the design, operation and handling of equipment.
- Expose students to practical aspects of engineering and construction activities
- Provide an opportunity to students to relate the knowledge obtained during lectures to actual field operations
- Create an understanding of the roles played by different project personnel during project execution
- Enable students learn how to work in a team (casual workers, technicians, engineers, etc).
- Teach students different engineering ethics necessary for career building
- Enhance problem solving capacity of the students using available appropriate technology and surrounding conditions
- Enable students to have a hands-on with tools and equipment not readily available in the University laboratories and are of great importance in the engineering field.
- Enable students appreciate various challenges faced in the field and critical areas necessitating further research studies.
To give students an appreciation of engineering practice and introduce them to engineerin decision making in an industrial environment
|Attachment Name||Attachment Type|
|ELE3301 Industrial Training||DOC||PS|