Map drawing by computer and provision of field data in soft digital form is essential. This course builds up the input as well as the use of the necessary software for these purposes.
- To introduce the computer as a working tool on the job
- Its use to record reading, reduce readings and compute
- Its use in plotting maps in plan and interpolate contours
- Its use in the field to keep accounts and to keep administrative records
- To produce new software for field methods adapted to particular circumstances
|CES2103 Computer Studies for Civil Engineering Surveying II