The programme aims at developing individual choices and expression with the students’ work. Finally, in the fourth semester of study, students develop a self-directed, mature and cohesive body of studio work with the support of the faculty advisors. Most emphasis is placed on experimental approaches; provide the students with tools for working within inter-media or interdisciplinary frameworks. These courses promote research and inquiry into ceramics materials, processes, and technologies. This is largely a self-directed study that result in an execution of a body of work.
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- To prepare a student for an independent career in the ceramic management, design and ceramic production.
- To engage learners on self-determining ceramic projects, design and ceramic material development.
- To equip learners with the free expressive ideologies and leadership in the improvement and creation of ceramic products.
- To handle and warrant tested ceramic data, so as to advance visibility and new ceramics spaces and systems.
- To create learners who can selflessly use ceramics as a medium of expression both on the local and international discourse.
|Attachment Name||Attachment Type|
|MAF 8134 Independent Study – Ceramics III||DOC||PS|