RE: REMINDER ON PAYMENT OF FEES AND REGISTRATION FOR SEMESTER I 2011/2012
TO: ALL CEDAT STUDENTS (FRESHERS & CONTINUING)
Please note the following:
- All students should use the course codes/names on the notice board next to the Registrar’s Office (Room 246, Technology old building) and NOT the ones indicated in the teaching timetables.
- Registration for first year students ends on Friday 21st October 2011. Please treat this matter with the respect it deserves to avoid disappointments.
- Continuing students are informed that the online Registration System is open. Those with retakes should not register them online but rather manually by filling in registration forms obtainable in Room 243 old Technology Building and submitting them together with print out for online registration.
- All fees (Tuition and other University fees) are payable in full at the beginning of the Academic year or in two installments at the beginning of each semester.
- Privately –sponsored students who cannot pay full fees at the beginning of the academic year are required to pay at least 60% of the Course Load, if they wish, by the set deadline (6th week of the semester). A continuing privately sponsored student who shall not have paid fees by the end of the sixth week shall be deregistered.
- A privately-sponsored student who shall not have completed paying fees by the end of the 6th week will not be allowed to sit for University tests and examinations.
- Only registered students will be allowed to use University facilities, to attend lecturers, do Coursework and sit for University End of Semester Examinations.
|Attachment Name||Attachment Type|
|URGENT REMINDER FROM CEDAT REGISTRAR||DOC||PS|