The course draws on the knowledge covered in the previous four years to address challenges of project management, in a holistic way, following the project cycle. The course is another important input in the preparation of the graduate architect.
- To introduce the student to the following: o Appreciate the life cycle in the context of building projects
- Know the sources of funding for building projects
- Make simple economic comparisons of building projects
- Understand the key knowledge areas in Project Management
- Management of building projects
- Use project management software in planning such as Ms Project
|ARC5103 Project Management for Architects