The camera is used as an individual creative medium. Experimental projects in black and white and color photography. Students explore advanced productions of color/black & white processes.
- This course is intended for students to build a professional portfolio.
- The aim for the class is to allow students develop individual project concepts within the field as an art form, as well as vocational applications within the world of photography.
- The course is designed towards developing a professional photographer with proficiency of the medium.
- Concepts such as personal development, subject matter, and creative visualization will be emphasized in the course.
- Develop skill and knowledge in planning and managing photographic sessions and assessing results
|Attachment Name||Attachment Type|
|Advanced Photography IFA 3115||DOC||PS|
IFA 3115 Advanced Photography