Design experiences with various styling applications, fabric collections leading to product construction or fashion shows representing studied themes, relating Fashion designs with accessories. Industrial attachment for work experiences for garment and product construction skills, machine operation and maintenance
- To inspire, motivate and arouse creativity geared towards experience and production for growth in the fashion Industry.
- To challenge the creative mind through the exploration of possible Fashion creation
- materials and to appreciate the human body as a medium of fashion.
- To provide an opportunity for a hands on experience and to nurture confidence in a
- student while preparing for the competitive economic world through Industrial attachments and Fashion shows.
- To have students develop an understanding of the relationship between styling principles, Pattern draftingstyling applications and garment construction technical skills
|Attachment Name||Attachment Type|
|Fashion Design III IFA 3117||DOC||PS|