The course enables students to experience what happens in industry by allowing them to work alongside practicing engineers on the design, operation and handling of equipment.
- Expose students to practical aspects of engineering and construction activities
- Provide an opportunity to students to relate the knowledge obtained during lectures to actual field operations
- Create an understanding of the roles played by different project personnel during project execution
- Enable students learn how to work in a team (casual workers, technicians, engineers, etc).
- Teach students different engineering ethics necessary for career building
- Enhance problem solving capacity of the students using available appropriate technology and surrounding conditions
- Enable students to have a hands‐on with tools and equipment not readily available in the
- University laboratories and are of great importance in the engineering field.
- Enable students appreciate various challenges faced in the field and critical areas necessitating further research studies.
- To give students an appreciation of engineering practice and introduce them to engineering decision making in an industrial environment.
|Attachment Name||Attachment Type|
|ELE2301 INDUSTRIAL TRAINING||DOC||PS|