The Department of Science & Technology (DST) and Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), Government of India through the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (RCCI), have launched the prestigious C V Raman |International Fellowship programme for African Researchers in 2010 to provide them opportunity to conduct collaborative research with leading research groups in Indian universities and R&D institutions in areas of Science & Technology.
- Open to all African researchers in S&T
- Enable to undertake research work in India
- Monthly sustenance allowances
- Additional contingency grant
- To and fro air fare by economy class
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 31″ July 2012
TYPES AND DURATION OF FELLOWSHIPS OFFERED :
- Post Doctoral Fellowship: Duration 6 months.
- Visiting Fellowship: Duration 3 months.
- Senior Fellowship: Duration 1 month.
The applicant should be actively engaged in research at a university or research institution in the African country and should meet the following eligibility criteria for each of the three categories:
- Post Doctoral Fellowship: Ph.D
- Visiting Fellowship: Ph.D/M.Tech/M.Sc. (EnggVTechnical) or 4 to 6 years research teaching experience
- Senior Fellowship: Senior Experts/Scientists/Professors
HOW TO APPLY:
Applications may be submitted using any of the following modes –
All application should be submitted before 31st July 2012.
|Attachment Name||Attachment Type|
|CV Raman Fellowship writeup||DOC|
|CV Raman Fellowship Flier||PS|