Advanced use of the watercolour media; Exploration of water colour as an expressive medium. Free expression of the colours and techniques in the mastery manner; Pre-painting studies, colour manipulation, schemes, harmony; Projects in outdoor and imaginary composition
- To improve on the students intellectual and fractional skills.
- To embrace visual experience through the watercolour painting media.
- To enable students to identify feasible projects which can yield significant results for the community
- Development of personal style through the use of works of other masters in watercolour painting
- Step by step handling of projects in watercolour painting by student
|Attachment Name||Attachment Type|
|Advanced Watercolour Painting II IFA 3209||DOC||PS|