The course comprises of Project Management (an overview of organisation theory, component characteristics of projects, coordination theory, organisational structures and introduction to procurement methods), Project Modelling (CPM and PERT methods, linear problems of transportation models and simplex technique types) and Site Management and Practice (supervision techniques, productivity, build-ability, and case studies on pre- site and site management).
- Describes the essential features of organizations
- Creates an understanding of the factors shaping these features
- Introduces the evolution of different organizational designs/types.
- Creates an understanding of how managers may build and change organisations.
- Creates an understanding of how different organizational forms impact on the individual within organizations.
|Attachment Name||Attachment Type|
|CIV4101 Civil Engineering Management||DOC||PS|