Students are introduced to principles and practices of painting emphasizing the two and three
dimensional pictorial organization. Introduction to the use, characteristics, properties and effects of
various painting media i.e. pigments, tools, and surfaces, seeing through the painting discipline.
- To enable the first year students to learn the meaning of the different colours so that they
- can associate them with their daily experiences.
- The course is aimed to teach students how to mix colour in order to create harmonies within
- the environment they live in which should involve the mind, body, heart and soul.
- To learn the language of the powder colour as the first medium of expression in the field of
|Attachment Name||Attachment Type|
|IFA 1106 Introduction To Painting||DOC||PS|